Wednesday

Total Slacker

This is me, total bad Tori, didn't post on Monday!!! And it's what? Wednesday? Bad Tori!!! Though I do have a valid excuse, I was sick. Yes I was really sick, not just faking to get out of going to school (like some people, cough cough, not naming names...cough) Cause I ended up doing my school that afternoon anyway:-( Anyway, I'll get on with important things, like the prayer requests:

Last Weeks Requests:

  • Our youth group needs an actual 'Youth Leader'- that God would bring the right person forward
  • Our friends sister - visiting - praise for safe travel
  • Hispanic friend - doing very well, still healing
  • Unspoken for Casey and Taylor's friend
  • Unspoken for Tori's friends

This weeks requests:

  • Our youth group still needs a leader - continued from last week
  • Hispanic friends still recovering, doing well
  • Unspoken fro Casey and Taylor's friend
  • Tori's friends moved from California, praise for safe travel
  • Which Tee shirt for our youth group

I think that does it for the week. Anyway, so my dad printed the tee shirts for a church that we go to on wednesday nights a few days ago. That was interesting. This is the last week of my siblings soccer games. Sad. Anyway, not alot happening this week.

Tori<><
Like a lily among thorns
is my darling among the maidens.
Song of Songs 2:2

0 comments: