Wednesday

I am sooo ready 4 summer

I am soooo Pysched for summer! I am going to SWC this year and this will be my fourth year going and one of my friends Jasmine might come and now that i have my camera i can promise lots of pictures and videos! here are some of the people who are going to be there

newsboys

tobyMac

Third Day

Matthew West

Stellar Kart

Disciple

BarlowGirl

Pillar

Kutless

Aaron Shust

Skillet

Seventh Day Slumber

Ruth

Phil Joel

Thousand Foot Krutch

The Myriad

Wavorly

Leeland

Needtobreathe

Brandon Heath

Jars of Clay

Esterlyn

Group 1 Crew

MOI

Nitengale

My Second Chance

Rush of Fools

33 Miles

Paul Wright

Manfest

Big Daddy Weave

Christafari

The Marcus Kenny Band

Todd Agnew

Future of Forestry

Transistor Radio

A Rotterdam November

A Current Affair

After Edmund

Remedy Drive

Pure NRG

Benjamin

Inhabited

Francesca Battistelli

So I am Totally Psyched and i will try alot harder to keep all of you updated! okay so i saw this video and it is soooo cute but the song gets stuck in your head so easily! it is right underneath all of the posts check it out! But i warn you it can get annoying!

0 comments: