Saturday

Must Have Done Something Right

Hey Everyone, more useless information that you will probably never use from the strange mind of me. So we (My siblings and I) are enrolled in an online school that is technically through the public school system but we do it at home, and we have to do testing every year. This year I had to take the Iowa state tests. Also, next year I am going to take an online virtual high school so they have been sending a lot of stuff to "The Parents/Guardians of Tori..." from the Utah state school district. So this morning I when I went to get the mail, there's this Manila envelope from the school to my parents. Well, I figure, "It has my name on it!" So I opened it. You know what was in it? Of coarse you don't, so I'll tell you. It was a "Certificate of Outstanding Performance in the Iowa state testing" I guess I scored in the top 10% nationally! My "Areas of outstanding Performance" are Reading and Social Studies. Anyway, I just wanted to say that!Really not trying to brag or anything, just really excited!
Tori<><
I'm Thanking Him^
P.S. All of the quotes are from the actual 'certificate'

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Casey got one too. Congrats. She didn't know about it until just now.

The anonymous Sherlyn