Wednesday

oh what a week!!(and its only wednesday!!!)

hey everybody i changed the picture back because i think it looks better and its more profound. anyways this week has been very stressful even though its only wednesday. ON tuesday i was late for school and for bible study, and in science we had to take test UGH! oh and then in science there is this certain person that i like and so he asked me for a piece of paper so i said sure here is some palerqua? and he looked at me weird laughed and said hah aha ha you make me laugh ashalee and so ya then i felt like a total lozer anyways enough of my normal teenage stories for some odd reasons i wanted to show you this lovely picture of one of my persnal crazy-cool ninja heros yes i know they are fictional! anyways i im gonna go now before i start to but some other random pic on here bye!

-Ashalee
Romans 12:9-17

0 comments: