Monday

hair dye school barbies and other things


ok you are all wondering why i have a very interesting title. So first thing on the title is HAIR DYE so ya i re did my hair and people tell me it looks good so lets hope they are telling the truth.. umm.. yes i am going to the "artsy' school my mom says that if after the first semester if i dont like it then i can switch back to public school. when i was little i adored barbies i loved barbies i wanted to look just like them they were like the perfect person. I used to think that if i looked like barbie i would get a free convertible and wardrobe i mean when your five its not really hard to get you to believe things. Look at her she is gorgeous! but now as i think about it im more pretty then barbie because god made my instead of a machine making our friend barbie. beause i am a piece of art instead of plastic and my maker loves me. I dont think that whoever made barbie machine or man loved her so any one who is readong this girls in particular. Dont let anyone tear you down and say that you arent beautiful because you are no one can do anything to make god think you are ugly, and besides and doesnt matter what other people say cause DUH! we are pathetic humans who think about ourselves so next time says you are insignificant or that you arent beautiful say "I Am the crown of gods creation and he is the only one who defines me" That ought to scare them off. Well enough of my ramblings bye and as always

<3>




0 comments: