Saturday

Happy St. Pattie's Day

Well since it's like Monday and stuff, I thought it would be a good day to start doing a weekly thing. So I'm sitting here thinking, "What could we do as a weekly post?" Then it hit me! We could make a weekly prayer request post. We can add our prayer requests for the week and you guys can comment and add yours so we can pray for you and you can pray for us! Sometimes I amaze myself! Just kidding, I just have smart moments!
Requests:
School decisions for us
Direction - Band wise and personal
Hispanic friends - healing from surgery and safe travel

I think that's all for now, I'll update if I think of anything else. If you do post, please keep it kind of vague on details, for your and your requests security and safety. Thank you so much!


Tori<><
Romans 12:2

P.S. Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of my fellow Irishmen and women, and to everyone else!
Have fun
!

1 comments:

The Wannabe's said...

Our hispanic friends made it home safely and are recovering! Thanks!