Friday

My Frozen Brain

Hey! So we went to the Kersten's house last night and we had a ball jammin' with their instruments and stuff. I guess I was the first one that Taylor let play her foot pedal. It's WAY FAR OUT AWESOME!!!!! It was alot of fun. So their mom's birthday was a few weeks ago and they made an ice cream cake for her. Well their freezer is REALLY cold so while I was eating it I got a really bad brain freeze and said, "My Brain hurts!!!" and so Sherlyn (their mom) said, "So don't use it anymore!" So now if I do something stupid like I'm not thinking, I have an excuse!Well Gotta go!
Tori<><
I'm Luvin' Him^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brain surgery could help you with that problem. I hear it worked out well for Frankenstein's monster. OH OH I know! A transplant. Casey isn't using hers anyway. And think how compatable you'd be then! (Taylor thought it was funny)

Sherlyn

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah(breath) ha ha ha ah ah!
me thought it was funny
Ashalee